frogs. The municipality will not increase tax rates

[ad_1]

On Wednesday, the municipal council left plenty of space for a different vote on the finances of the municipality, the results of the fiscal year 2022 with the administrative calculation and the original budget for 2023. Brigitte Pilot-Gourlet, assistant finance officer, developed these important points.

Three major projects coming up

90% of municipal revenues are determined by the state while the remaining 10% is administered locally. “As for expenses, cost control managed to save almost 365,000 euros in the process. In total, we will transfer to the new year almost 1.2 million euros. Thanks to the efforts made, we will be able to invest. If the state will advance to 2023 with an increase in the tax base by 7 %, elected officials choose not to…

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *